We value your privacy
We do not pass your email to third parties and promise never to send spam.
(1) Bamboo Baboom will use your contact details (postal address, email address, telephone, mobile numbers) to contact you regarding the orders you have made. This will typically involve contacting you to aid the delivery of your order or asking for feedback on your order and ways to improve our service to you.
(2) From time to time Bamboo Baboom may contact you with updates and/or offers
if you opted in to our newsletter during sign-up. You may opt out of receiving further email / SMS notifications by clicking opt-out at the base of the email.
(4) At all times a recipient of a Bamboo Baboom service will have the opportunity to amend their contact details.
(5) You have the right to be told what personal information we hold about you on our databases. Please contact us through the contact us link within our website. In your letter you must state your full name, your address and all publications and/or services from Bamboo Baboom to which you know you subscribe. A small administration charge of £5.00 will be made for fulfilling this request.
(6) Bamboo Baboom may make anonymous use of information to help diagnose faults, manage the system and gather broad demographic information about our users in general. This information will be stripped of all details that could identify you personally. For example, we may use IP addresses to help fix performance problems with our server.
(7) Bamboo Baboom uses all reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to it secure.
(8) Bamboo Baboom does not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam). We only send update emails to those who have opted-in to receive them.
(9) We do not store credit/debit card details. All payments are made securely via a third party provider (NoChex) using SSL protocol.